This is going to be a quick one. It’s Sunday night, and it’s time to shift gear and get ready for the work week ahead. I was cleaning up my photo library and came across this post which had been shared with me. Although you’d think it’s apt to share this at the end of a work week, I thought it was as useful as I start a new week. You might to.
It is possible to start the week with a specific intention for the week ahead, and these tips are a great way to get your head into the game. No matter what this week has in store for you – planned and the inevitable unplanned – consider tackling each day with a mindset of:
- Celebration for what you’re going to do each day. (Doing one thing each day, worthy of celebration.)
- Being open to learning each day. (Actively seeking opportunities to learn in all situations.)
- Intentionally looking forward to each day. (Reshaping your mindset from anxiety to excitement.)
- Keeping it simple – keeping it clean. (Your mind, your diet, your environment.)
- Creating time to ‘just be’. (Just breath. Rest. Sleep well.)
Imagine what a wonderful week you’ll have…and then make it a reality.